Conveyor belts for the wood industry
Thanks to the wide experience and close cooperation with manufacturers and end-users worldwide, Chiorino conveyor belts for the wood processing ensure maximum efficiency and long service life in all applications, including the most critical ones such as high resistance to abrasion, accumulation capacity, resistance to adhesives.
The Chiorino offer includes conveyor belts for pre-compression, processing of natural wood, plywood, particle boards (MDF, HDF, OSB), varnishing, perforation, membranes for veneering.
- High productivity
- Resistance to heavy loads
- Highly flexible
- Planarity and uniformity
- Dimensional stability
Chiorino produces elastomer and silicone membranes for the veneering of wood panels. Used on membrane, air and oil presses, Chiorino membranes ensure
- excellent resistance to high pressures
- perfect planarity on the transport side
- maximum surface flexibility for perfect adherence to the shaped panel
- resistance to high temperatures
- quick and easy to clean