CHIORINO welcomes you at the INTERPACK 2017 - Hall 4 Stand A54 where you will see our
latest news for the Food & Packaging
Chiorino manufactures HACCP and FDA conveyor belts for the food industry, which comply with the most recent Hygiene & Safety's European and International regulations
- HACCP Conveyor and process belts
- HACCP Round polyurethane belts
- MF Vertical Form Fill Sealer belts
- Timing belts
- REGULATION EC 1935/2004 and amendments
- REGULATION EC 2023/2006 and amendments
- REGULATION EU 10/2011 and amendments
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
belts are today the leading products for the food industry in terms of hygiene safety, performance and service life. Thanks to their very high resistance to hydrolysis, HP® belts do not undergo deterioration due to Clean-in-place
aggressive cleaning, offer a significant water and energy saving and ensure higher hygiene levels compared to modular belts.
The new HP® belts with excellent release properties
The Chiorino HP® dehesive belts offer excellent release of any kind of sticky product.
The high release properties are guaranteed by both low friction and high friction HP® belts.