Polyurethane round and V-belts
Chiorino manufactures both polyurethane round
and V Section
belts for light duty drives, at medium low speeds and conveying light loads.
- extremely good tensile strengths
- elasticity and flexibility values
- very high resistance to abrasion, tearing, grease and pure mineral oils, petrols and hydrolisis.
are available in two versions:
- "RU HP" series: blue color with smooth surface, complying to EU standars 1935/2004/EC, 2023/2006/EC, 10/2011/EC and FDA, 85 Sh.A hardness;
- "RU" series : green colour with rough surface, 92 Sh.A hardness.
are manufactured with smooth surface, 92 Sh.A hardness, bright green.
The thermoweldable polyurethane enables quick endless jointing of belts. For high quality joints in any belt's size, Chiorino supplies the S15 Fast Joint welder.
The products listed in the chart are based on CHIORINO’s field experience, for guidance but not binding.
Want to know more?
* Mandatory field
| © Chiorino S.p.A. 2016 | | | |